*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Super Pi 1M Rankings

Got my i5 750 today and I did a quick little OC. Once I get the bracket for my good heatsink I'll try and push it more.

4ghzupload.png

Can you give me your settings? Can't past 3.7GHz without raising the cpu voltage to stupid values... Thanks!

All I did was change the FSB speed from 133 to 200. IDK what the speeds are but when I get home from school I'll tell you what they are.

How about the voltages? Are in auto? How about the RAM timings?
Sorry for all this questions but I've seen most people getting 4GHz with cpu vcore less than 1.4V and to get 3.8GHz I must have 1.4V... Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm no OC expert, it's my first time OCing, so...
Thanks in advance!

How about the voltages? Are in auto? How about the RAM timings?
Sorry for all this questions but I've seen most people getting 4GHz with cpu vcore less than 1.4V and to get 3.8GHz I must have 1.4V... Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm no OC expert, it's my first time OCing, so...
Thanks in advance!

What are you using as a cooler?

Those temps sound high for 3.8GHz. You should double check your thermal paste application and while your at it check your cpu heatspreader and the base of your heatsink for flatness. You may need to do a little lapping.

Got it up to 4.3 GHz... I'll be running it at 3.8 because at 4.3 its like 85C and at 3.8 its like 75C.

Here is the super pi at 4.3:

43ghzupload.png

Back
Top Bottom