*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

This is my emergency home PC, I'm not going to risk burning it up. It's all I have here at the house until I'm done experimenting with my Gamer.

I had to stitch 2 pages together and my scanner isn't all that. It a big file.

ha. looks like i still have the fastest netburst cpu in super pi. nobody dares to challenge my Pentium D 940.

and, nice background ^

I can't seem to beat slay's air record :( my frigging 8 phase mobo with tiny heatsinks always wimps out after 4.6Ghz. hmmm, I'm thinking it's time to mod a few bigger heatsinks on...

Noctua NH-U12P SE1366
It's not my cpu that's the problem, those temps are fine. It's my mobo which is stopping me. The temps shoot up pretty high after the qpi goes above ~7950MT/s

lol, just for fun the other day I took home two 120mm server fans (+160cfm for both of them) and installed both on my noctua :D. I got 23-25c idle at a ~4Ghz overclock. Sounded like a frigging jet was taking off tho

No, I understood what you meant. Just was wondering what was cooling your CPU.

2hxon47.jpg

Well heres my pitful score :p First time trying just for ghz and stability. For some odd reason I can't boot into 3.7ghz with cool n quiet off, but on it goes just fine. 3.8 crashes as soon as the windows loading flag starts glowing. But I was at 3.7ghz with 1.36v.

Around how many volts does it start to become more dangerous for a pII X4 940? Had mine to 1.36v and was just wondering where the "line" is for air or just the cpu in general. Does super PI use a lot of ram? Cause I've done nothing to mine, set to auto still.

Back
Top Bottom