*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Well, we did the same thing Zedman said when Nosboost did his Suicide Runs that froze within a few minutes.

I thought the rule was, it had to be stable enough to run and save the picture and post it here... that's why we didn't allow a couple of his runs on the Opteron 146, which would have been record during that time I might add.

Nice time Hikaricloud. Too bad you could not go any faster. We will see what Apok has up his sleeve.

I do not believe any of the top scores are on stable clocks. But if it is not stable enough to get a screenshot it should not be allowed in my book.

hey zed, didn't you have a water loop coming in?

I've had a few good runs and got a screenshot saved only to find the .jpg corrupted when I tried to upload it.

I'm still waiting for Ace Hardware and my hole saw so I can make a new retention bracket for my Phase. But it is coming :D

Ugh, I hate corrupted images. I had one yesterday while I was trying to grab my max OC, had to do it all over again. :(

Hi guys I post the camera shot and a SS of a similar time/cpu clock etc. And left it to the guy in charge of keeping the scores.....fully understand if hikaricloud wouldn't be willing to enter the 8.3xx score. Appreciative that he has entered if...but still understand if he changes his mind on it.

The system is hardly doing suicidal runs at this clock though.
3718823063_3bdab3e7f4_b.jpg

Cheers

I entered it this time, but I'm not entering any more runs like that. Obviously, if slaymate gets one like that, I'll allow only one, since it's fair.

Also, we don't do 32M...

Back
Top Bottom