*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

man, seeing that pentium MMX makes me want to get one and put it on some LN2 and overclock the heck out of it. take the number one spot on the intel side :p

The older super pi's should be able to read the Pentium correctly. I found that they have dropped support for some older ones as time has gone on.

Ah, it's whatever. It got the mhz right and that's what counts to me. :p I know it got the mhz right, since it said it in big lit up numbers on the front of the case, haha.

Ah, it's whatever. It got the mhz right and that's what counts to me. :p I know it got the mhz right, since it said it in big lit up numbers on the front of the case, haha.

lol, my first pc did that, an old 33mhz 486DX2, but it had a turbo button that bumped it up to 66mhz. I wish we could still do that, going from 2.5ghz to 5ghz with the push of a button would rock.

I remember those, I think I still have one lazing about in the garage somewhere...slowest PI time ever anyone? :p

I'd like to see a piece of history like that... please post a video :)

I have to find it, that's going to be no easy task in our garage, haha.

Alright, got my PI Blacks, stuck 'em in, and took this bad boy for a spin.

pi_3-872ghz.jpg

Funny thing is, my max OC was 3.888ghz, but it was slightly slower in PI, lol...weird.

Back
Top Bottom