*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Dunno, the last one that was updated was...Rican's, actually. Lol.

So this is a PI run for my Road Cone, haha. I overclocked it to 2.14ghz from 2.0...that's about all this thing can handle, lol. I'll try it again when I have better memory in it.

By the way, it's actually a XP 2400+, but it reads as a 2600+ when it's overclocked.

rcPI.jpg

lol I have an old sempy 2400+. I need to get a cooking pot and some DICE and see what happens.

Nice, DO EET! If my mobo didn't suck so bad, I could have at least gotten to 2.25ghz ish. Wooo MASSIVE OC.

lol I have an old sempy 2400+. I need to get a cooking pot and some DICE and see what happens.

You do realize the term Pot, in regards to DICE or LN2 cooling, is not in reference to any cooking vessel, right?

Yeah, but why make one specially for it? Check the ghetto thread on XS someone has done it. I have my own design for a DICE pot, it has s775 and s939/AM2 compatibility.

Yeah, but why make one specially for it? Check the ghetto thread on XS someone has done it. I have my own design for a DICE pot, it has s775 and s939/AM2 compatibility.

Because a cooking pot is nowhere near the ideal design to transfer heat from the cpu.

A real LN2 pot has a sort of small heatsink machined into the base to increase surface area.

Feel free to try it, but don't come to when you don't get the temps your looking for.

I know what an LN2/DICE pot is. Puddle and I have one designed. We did a lot of research first. but i don't have the time and money to have it machined yet. And I have this athlon XP system laying around. DICE is cheap, I don't care if it blows up. So I'll toss a cooking pot on it. I know a thing or two about extreme cooling, don't take me for a fool. I just lazy that's all :p

Back
Top Bottom