*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

cool.

ill update when i get home, currently away from the desktop and only on my laptop here at the hotel.

cool.

ill update when i get home, currently away from the desktop and only on my laptop here at the hotel.

Are you using that cheapy Laptop you have?

Or did you buy that Gaming Laptop you planned on buying for backup for situations like the one you are in?

SuperPi1M13SEC062MS.jpg

Disabled itype.exe, some ATi executables, and disabled my ESET firewall and virus protection. I hope that's not considered cheating :D

Also, does this have to be with a stable overclock?

SuperPi1M13SEC062MS.jpg

Disabled itype.exe, some ATi executables, and disabled my ESET firewall and virus protection. I hope that's not considered cheating :D

Also, does this have to be with a stable overclock?

you can go as high as your chip will let you, doesnt have to be stable.

great time btw!

Just bought a DFI P45-T3RSB board and 4gb of OCZ 1600 DDR3

I'm gonna take the superpi crown :p

yeah got the ocz mem for 25 quid as well since it is faulty and just needs to be RMAd

Right now the main ting holding you back is your memory. What are you running speed and timing wise?

taste: thanks

zmatt: You're right. But I was too lazy to do any of that last night.

However, this morning/afternoon:

SuperPi1M12SEC906MS.jpg

The overclock is slightly higher, CPU voltage is way up, and timings are now 4-5-4-11 at 2.27v (approx) @ 954MHz (see bus speed).

In the 13sec+ 1M the system was running at 4-5-5-11 timings, 2.23v, with the slightly lower oc.

I tried getting stable timings with 4-4-5-11, but even at 2.31v I would get an instant red list in Memtest.

Oh wells. I've frozen and reset my system more than I care to today. I might try again later.

Back
Top Bottom