*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Yeah that's no good. average speed/timings is 5-5-5-15 @ 1000mhz. Performance memory, Ballistics should be better. Do you have the old 2 sided ballistix or the newer one sided?

I have the newer Ballistix (Red Tracers) but looking at it from the top down it seems as if it is double sided... (memory chips are on both sides...) You might have to remove the heat spreaders, but its fine.

Look who beat himself by .76 seconds :D

ME!!

Attachments

• super.pi.jpg
    super.pi.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 65

Hahaha :D

I can't OC it any.. so that's the best I can go

I have the newer Ballistix (Red Tracers) but looking at it from the top down it seems as if it is double sided... (memory chips are on both sides...) You might have to remove the heat spreaders, but its fine.

I have no idea what the problem I was having before... but I guess these ballistix are dual sided since I'm slowly overclocking more and more now!

I'm currently at 5-5-5-15 at 960 and slowly rising... I'll keep it at 5-5-5-15 instead of 4-4-4-12 since I want to get my processor up a bit more as well and I think the reason I couldn't before was because of the ram...

Biostar TA-780G-M2+

The Board is great.. the CPU doesn't like to OC

3193d1231601193-tech-forums-official-superpi-1m-top-list-phenom-ii-stock-superpi-cut-screen.jpg

Having fun overclocking your deneb yet countdown?

Back
Top Bottom