*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

lol... i thinks its a bit more challenging to calculate 1 million digits of pi than run 100m! lol

sick time gurusan!! you must have your RAM timed beautifully to get that with 4.8GHz... i wanna see if nos can eventually get his chip stable at around 4GHz (something's not going right for him) and tear record that up

EDIT: he's the jamaican guy who won the 100, and 200m gold at the olympics... apparently he slept in, ate some McNuggets and watched TV before winning the 100! lol... he's my kinda guy!! haha

Nos or hikaricloud can you give me a link so i can crack my windows to allow the theme thing? i used to have it but i cant remember what its called and im stuck with the crappy xp one :<

All you need is WindowsBlinds, that's what I use. :eek:

e: Wtf kind of emote is :eek:? When I make an o-face, I don't expect a "oh crap, I farted, man that feels good" emote.

sick time gurusan!! you must have your RAM timed beautifully to get that with 4.8GHz... i wanna see if nos can eventually get his chip stable at around 4GHz (something's not going right for him) and tear record that up

thanks. Yeah the ram is at 1207MHz 5,5,5,15

way to ruin my christmas guru.... you #$(*^#&@(*$&(*@

on a side note, my core i7 is a dud, i raised BCLK to 210 for a 4.4GHz run, but it kept freezing at desktop, ur lucky!!!

:p

try tweaking your memory settings, superpi is quite sensitive to fast memory...and the i7 has very very very fast memory capabilities.

Guru, if you OCZ sticks are anything like mine you should be able to get some tighter timings on them. I got 4-5-4-15 @ 1100mhz and I wasn't really trying that hard. See if you can get those timings at 1200mhz.

Guru, if you OCZ sticks are anything like mine you should be able to get some tighter timings on them. I got 4-5-4-15 @ 1100mhz and I wasn't really trying that hard. See if you can get those timings at 1200mhz.

Which OCZs do you have? and no they aren't anything like yours because I can't even get them to do CL4 at 1066mhz...although they can do 1250mhz 5,5,5,15 with 2.32V....they don't seem to like low timings too much.

Back
Top Bottom