*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

I thought the only crappy 570 series were the ones from Intel? because I remember these two C2Ds Guide saying to avoid those...

As far as I know the 570a's are really sweet

The 570 series from nvidia for AMD is good, it just gets incredibly hot sometimes if they used cheaper heatsinks on the mobo...

For some reason I can never get the image tags to work, even if i did a quote of your post, they would just show as a red x... gets annoying...

I havent updated the list yet because theres only a few runs to add....most of the posts have been off topic.

And i also started a new job last week, and have been pretty burned out lately. Scores will be added soon.

As mods we have many things to tend to.

Spammers, infractions, multiple posts, necroposts, and off topic threads are a everyday thing. And might i add that before i took over the list was a huge mess and wasn't getting updated properly..scores were unreadable.

Sorry but i cant be on here 24/7 anymore, but i will get to things when i can get to them. I also don't need to be told how and when to update anything.

List has been updated, charles scott i gave you the benefit of the doubt and included your score since i see you provided a valid shot of the bios. cpu-z is still the preferred medium.

Take your time Rican, we realize you have a life to live.

If anyone complains just get Trotter to beat them with his hammer :p

Back
Top Bottom