*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

taste start by increasing your memory voltage to 2.1 and lower the timings to 4-4-4-15.

i appriciate the help, but id rather not try any extra stress on my pc at this time because i cant afford to replace any parts if i do damage them.

the custom case i have is enough to worry me at this time lol.
(old case from an intel celeron setup that i took some power tools to it to alter the side panel, my cpu cooler has to have direct air from outside the case and i could not afford a new case for this lol)

perhaps when i get the funds to build an intel based pc, ill oc this some to see just what it can do. (all i need is a new mobo/cpu/new vista copy)

You won't damage them at all. They're supposed to run at that speed and voltage so they will be under warranty as well.

You won't damage them at all. They're supposed to run at that speed and voltage so they will be under warranty as well.

ill reboot and configure that in.

it apears my mobo limits my ram voltage @ 1.95 max

so i changed nothing.

edit: i googled this problem, found out another guy has the same ram and the same mobo
the guys at the ocz forums told time 1.95 was ok so ill go back to bios and plug in 4-4-4-15 @ 1.95v

ok, with my cpu bus speed @ 210 and with the 4-4-4-15 timings on memory

this is what i got. (the 420 bus on ram doesnt look right to me, so after this test i changed my cpu bus back to 200 and now the ram is back to 400, ran another test and came up with a score of 26.xxx)

newspuerscore.jpg

Back
Top Bottom