*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Think I'm second, Apok is first (I edited the post with a link). One of the runs Hikari posted was barely over mine, think it was 16.52 he had. Does feel good though :).

Didnt see that, Hikiari must not have updated first page.

I haven't, but I'm gonna get on that once I find the spreadsheet...moved it for the format. Not to mention there's been a lot of crap going on lately.

Also, I have a higher score than I posted, just haven't posted it yet after my despair of having victory snatched away from me, haha. :p

EDIT: My highest score so far:

pi_16-427.png

Oh, I had a validation file for over 4.2ghz, but it was with cpu-z 1.50 so it won't let me submit it. Figures.

I got that tri core advantage. :)

Also, I found the spreadsheet, but I have to reinstall Office so I can get my Excel program back. I'll update tomorrow with any luck.

What memory settings did you have?

Whatever the stock timings are for Corsair XMS2 DDR2 2GB sticks, think they were at 414MHz (so 828 I think). I didn't want to mess with the RAM too much, I might have to next time if I want a lower time though.

I heard memory frequency and timings helps more in the 32M runs, but I've seen marginal gains in 1M, so eh.

Shiro, you had to post that right after I updated? :| Ugh.

I'll update it again when I get a chance, it's really a pain in the *** with Excel on Win7.

Back
Top Bottom