*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Is this gonna be a heated 4 way competition? :p First we had hef and slaymate, now we add Lion...jeez.

Happy to break the 8.7 barrier

8.693s
3680091633_4a9895aa8b_o.jpg

ARGH. Just updated again!

I'll wait til tomorrow to update. Grr.

And I thought it was bad a few years ago when I was updating the old superpi list... Jesus... Both you throw your phase on, and get to clocking :p

^ lol... Jerks.. with your i7's and crazyness.... and stuff.... I can't even get this darn thing to boot 3.8g! it's either the board or the CPU... throw a dart and pick one.. This maybe a 790 chipset board, but the BIOS sucks.. No options at all.. steps in 0.10v only... no .05v option for me..

^ lol... Jerks.. with your i7's and crazyness.... and stuff.... I can't even get this darn thing to boot 3.8g! it's either the board or the CPU... throw a dart and pick one.. This maybe a 790 chipset board, but the BIOS sucks.. No options at all.. steps in 0.10v only... no .05v option for me..

You act as if a Phenom II X4 sucks, I'm on a X2 5000+ which is still pretty good, even if its low-end by today's standards.

And you got it past 3.0ghz too? That's solid for today's games too

Well in terms of Superpi the Phenom 2 pretty much does suck...and in terms of 24/7 stable daily clocks it's not really my top pick either.

As for bang/buck gaming performance it's way up at the top of the list though IMO.

Heck, with all the VMware stuff and multitasking I do now, I'm pretty interested in any Quad-core, be it even a Phenom I

I'm just happy I'm not in last, no overclocking, and the only tri-core cpu I've ever seen haha.

Back
Top Bottom