*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

^^ those are pretty good temps ,slaymate, at those settings. my C2Q runs warmer at idle than that at 3.6GHZ. allthough i only have a MCR 120 :(

and i see my sig!!!! Awesome :D

its only a start. hope i can push it more.
cant load vista @ 4.0 with this voltage, must increase!
superpi38-1.jpg

use 1.336 for vcore tastegw...thats what i'm running for my 4.0 and it's crazy stable

use 1.336 for vcore tastegw...thats what i'm running for my 4.0 and it's crazy stable

i actually had it set to 1.34, what do i need to disable in bios to keep make my voltage stay when im at idle, becuase i do have speed step and turbo disabled, but still my voltage fluxuates from 1.09 up to 1.34. i would imagine another energy savings option, but i cant find it.....or my psu can just be silly and ill need a new one.

Do you have a voltage setting labeled VDroop? Try changing that if you have the option. I'm off to work now :D

i really need to OC my new build. I just havent bought a heat sink yet. i figured the larger bottleneck is with my old 7200rpm. how far maintaining the safe zone can my 920 go? oO

for stock cooling i would say no more than 3.4-3.6, but you'll want to check the temps as it would seem it fluctuates on stock for different cpu's.........i have the same bottle neck on my hdd hahaha really need to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom