*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

ya, its all because of them SLi'd gt's.. cuz they're so darn chaep.. makes me angry that us high end consumers really suffer from it... bullcrap i tell you.. i'll get mine though!

hah..although i wonder why jseber who you will have a similar rig to only got to 18k when veedub go tto 19 k with a lower clocked quad and sli gt's...doesnt make sense.

And is jseber still active? if not, shouldnt he be removed?

well, i think its because he did that score way back when... w/ less mature drivers, and the older 680i motherboard.. could make a big difference

well, i think its because he did that score way back when... w/ less mature drivers, and the older 680i motherboard.. could make a big difference

o yeah, thats right, that was when the 8 series were horrible with the drivers.
well i just updated my drivers..didnt notice anything major, but i always do when a new one is out.

hah..although i wonder why jseber who you will have a similar rig to only got to 18k when veedub go tto 19 k with a lower clocked quad and sli gt's...doesnt make sense.

And is jseber still active? if not, shouldnt he be removed?

if we did that, we'd have to remove: him, Alexinator, and a bunch of other people... not worth the effort

outdated don't mean it won't get the job done ;)

1969 corvette is a great example!

haha yep...just like you can grab a 2900Pro for $160 and flash it to XT bios and have a great card for cheap..then you could crossfire and have a nice setup for really cheap.

yep....great card for teh money.

crossfire those with XT bios on a p5k-e and you've got a good setup for cheap.

lol if you buy two of those you better have a BIG TIME PSU.
when i had mine, i used the same PSU that runs SLI 7900gs and 8800GT overclocked to the gills.
when i tried a super clock on my pro, it kicked my PSU in the legs and shoved its face in the dirt. ie, it brought it to its KNEES.

Back
Top Bottom