*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

buawhaha!!! 2nd gtx coming after christmas!!! you'll have some competition ;) .... well.. maybe not? lol.. unless i voltmod or something.. and i get a new mobo..

LOL well the particular GTX you will be getting is a very nice overclocker even without voltmodding... it compares very well to other clocks I've seen online. I don't know what complications running two of them in SLI will cause though, because doesn't your current one only go up to like 630 or so on the core? I've got this one pushed to 661 right now.

LOL well the particular GTX you will be getting is a very nice overclocker even without voltmodding... it compares very well to other clocks I've seen online. I don't know what complications running two of them in SLI will cause though, because doesn't your current one only go up to like 630 or so on the core? I've got this one pushed to 661 right now.

ya mine only does 630 core... maybe i'll try some nbiture editing.. see if i can give it just a little juice through the program

you've definitely got one of the few that can get close to 700 core.. yours is overclocking to almost that of an 8800 ultra oc.. very nice

i'll be that much closer to tri-SLi as well!!! hhhaha

lol nice. And good luck with NiBiTor too. I was going to try it out but now that I've decided to sell the card to you anyway, I'm not going to waste time with tweaking the different advanced settings and what not and possibly messing up the card's bios.

11,913 | Durftard | [*COLOR=blue]E2180 @ 3.575Ghz[/COLOR] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800GTS 320MB @ 655/1050[/COLOR] | XP Pro 32bit | Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

my little e2180 is almost a big boy! :) but ughhh i wanna break 12k

edit ::: this score was achieved with the 169.21 nforce beta drivers listed in this forum... so i don't know if that's considered a "legal" score? :p

me and Veedub gonna be kings!!! well.. the 3870's are probably gonna take first place seeing as ATI cards are 3dmark whores

Yeah, in SLI. I want to next try to overclock both cards and the processor a bit more. Just don't have the time right now.

Back
Top Bottom