*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

did you check frys? not sure if there is one in riverside, but is san marcos too far of a drive?(not sure if there is one closer to you) their prices on the cases are compairable to newegg, and its like "instant" shipping lol.

ya but i can wait on the new case, because i need next week's paycheck to pay off the new case. Buying the Phenom II 940 was a heavy toll for me in my budget.

my temps are fine @ 3.7, but i just cant post @ 3.8 or higher.
maybe if i spent more on the motherboard this wouldnt be an issue.
or just maybe i need to learn more (something i should do anyways, but lazy)

edit: oh snap, your 41c idle? ouch thats near my load temps during games/3dmark

in regards to your pm:

Both the CPU and SM2/SM3 scores are fully multithreaded...the reason my SM2/SM3 scores are so high is that they go up quite a lot with clockspeed.

Clock your Phenom to 4+ghz and you will see quite a large gain in all of the tests.

Also keep clocking your GPU! You won't break it, the worst that can happen is it will crash out and you have to try again!

in regards to your pm:

Both the CPU and SM2/SM3 scores are fully multithreaded...the reason my SM2/SM3 scores are so high is that they go up quite a lot with clockspeed.

Clock your Phenom to 4+ghz and you will see quite a large gain in all of the tests.

Also keep clocking your GPU! You won't break it, the worst that can happen is it will crash out and you have to try again!

thank you

hmm, i really need to get xp on my pc. cause i'm getting like 5100 on the cpu :( 400 marks away from ricans score.

what res do i run this at? default is 1280x1024, that's what i run it at.

why does vista suck my cpu score down so much. i mean i see people with the q9400 getting like 5700 and above all the time on xp. are there any tweaks?

yeah vista sux for benching most things... you can get it decent if you really really strip it down, but XP will still outperform it, and there are so many more things you can ditch in XP to pull even bigger numbers

Well in Server 08 my CPU scores are a bit lower but SM2/SM3 scores a bit higher than XP.

btw I just found out how to do a softmod on the GT200 series...woop. I'm going to beat you i7 kids with just an old school dualie! :p

Back
Top Bottom