*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Just grabbed another 9800gt and SLI is giving me worse scores than my single card results :mad:

Can't figure out the problem,Sli is active in the control panel but i know theres some thing else :confused:

also, what drivers have you got?? grab the newest drivers, as they'll improve your SLI performance alot over older drivers

Well i'm using an old 17" crt and only 1024 x 768 so that could be one of the culprits right there.

Have the newest drivers but it could be the new card dosen't want to play nicely with my zotac.

Called the shop early this morning and they had 1 zotac left in stock but i didn't get there till 4pm and they already sold it so i had to grab the asus 9800gt hybrid power instead :(

Yeah with that res there is no reason to run multi gpu setups. I guarantee you that sli is hurting your frames. Take out one card and see how it runs then.

Runs the same as before :p:p

Just took out the zotac and put it back in its box for now,Next pay i was going to grab a Centurion 590 and a couple new drives but it looks like i'll pick up a new monitor instead ;)

Back
Top Bottom