*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

you can probably hit 17000 with those things if you've got a quad core... the highest score i can find with an Athlon X2 is 14258 (ORB - Compare)... the CPU really lets that one down, cuz otherwise it should absolutely fly, its got a 4870X2!

i dunno if it would be possible... but we'd have to see the deneb in 3dmark before making any judgements... but just based on current results, AMD chips absolutely fail in 3dmark... in fact i get about 2000 more points on my crappy q9300 than an equally clocked phenom quad... id like to see deneb turn that around tho, but just eliminating the cold bug isnt gonna do it... we'll have to see some deneb action before counting it out tho

i dunno if it would be possible... but we'd have to see the deneb in 3dmark before making any judgements... but just based on current results, AMD chips absolutely fail in 3dmark... in fact i get about 2000 more points on my crappy q9300 than an equally clocked phenom quad... id like to see deneb turn that around tho, but just eliminating the cold bug isnt gonna do it... we'll have to see some deneb action before counting it out tho

On your own if you go in to rob the bank. Chances are you will walk out, having the bank robbed you instead.

current results are not valid for deneb.

We already know deneb is much faster than agena and can actually make it to 4ghz, so i think 20K is possible, with some nice ram and a heavy oc on the gpu of course.

Now can i do it with a single core 216?? That will be my goal..ill use xp as well to get as much
performance as possible.

Super pi will be interesting as well, may be able to see times as low as 15 seconds from an AMD chip.

^unlikely. Deneb will match Core 2 quads from the looks of things. And you can't break 20k with only one card with those. Nos tried.

does a 4870x2 count as a single card? if not i'm sure you could get 20k with a q6600 @ 4ghz, xp, and a gtx280

Back
Top Bottom