*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

no it turned otu to be the crap *** ram i had, im down to 1 good 1gb stick of crucial. im gonna try to shoot for 21k :D ive herd of people going up to 160 on the pci-e bus for 3dmarks 06. also can a mod ad my orb link, i did have it atached looks like vern forgot it.

would raising the bus put more "pressure" on the RAM? I havent touch my PCI-E bus. Does it effect gaming much?

Any chance my 14k score will go back up? I had it in correct format too :( I feel so left out...

Added..

I need to get myself a copy of 3dmark06 and Vantage to test out my HD 3850 (when it gets here)

12,358 | Shumway| E2200@ 3.2 GHz| Zotac 9800GT @ 735/999| | Windows XP32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Its @ 3.2ghz but ORB is misreading my multi and saying its 3.5ghz :confused:

Atleast i finally broke the 12k mark :D

same here mien reads 4.3ghz, im at 3.9 i could only imagine of the score idget with that oc to bad i could never get something like that stable.

that'd be a monster OC for a quad on air... nos cant even get that stable for 3dmark with his qx... and that's on water

Thanks for the add, these scores really convey an inaccurate sense of power difference though primarily because my original 3dbenchmark score was like 700 points lower due to driver changes

Back
Top Bottom