*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

I tried submitting my 3dmark scores that way but its too much hassle for me to warrant. especially since I cant go back in time and make screen shots of it. And my configuration isn't the same as it was.

Oh you crazy benchmarkers!

Nice score dude, update that sig ;)

Re: Tech-forums Official 3dmark06 Toplist

I think Gabb has a 115xx score. I'm sure he'll post up later.

edit* im on XP home not Vista

oh someone remembered me how cute :)

I just realized the scores were taken off, ill do a temp overclock this weekend and see what I get, its around the 13,700s cause of the new Nvidia drivers last time I checked. ( are these new nvidia drivers really improving the performance? are just improving the performance in the benchmark :p ) 115xx was my original score when my q6600 wasn't OCed to 3.0 ghz.

BTW my distant friend just got a $3,000 custom built system ::rolls of the eyes yes:: and doesn't even know any of the components and Im trying to get him to do a 3d benchmark 06 test. I really hope they stick with 2006 for a while cause once they go 2009 or whatever, it will totally change the scores and make stuff hard to compare ( much like how 3dbenchmark03 has ridiculously high numbered scores ). I use this thread and 3dbenchmark scores for evidence in proving that custom computers totally own company built computers in price and performance.

Actually the scores have been now in the Benchmark thread stickied above.

Just no ones put new ones in.

I dont see mine, I remember inputting it in the correct format long ago, but my score has gone up considerably since then so ill just do another

BTW I just realized that mgcook post I replied too was more then a YEAR old...wow I am really behind the times...

i think im gonna take my compy outside some tiem this winter in negative 40 weather, and ru na sucicide run at 4ghz and crazy gpu oc lol, see if i can break 17k

Back
Top Bottom