*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

No seriously, i cant, and apparently this Asus board is enough of a change that my old xp drive wont boot :( guess its time to clean the apt.

i had the same problem with my gigabyte board :(

but my asus now booted just fine.. and i just uninstalled over drivers and all that good stuff

but i will be doing a nice clear reformat tonite.. hopefully if i can get around to it.. cuz its still sluggish... more than likely i didnt delete some files i needed too

and if you have another computer.. it should only take a an hour or two for mr torrance to get it :p

Ya i just spent the morning doing a clean install of Vista because this is the 4th board ive had in the system on the same install and things were getting kind of sluggish. We have tons of oem xp disks at work, i'll just grab one tommorow.

I just plugged my old hard drive form my opteron into my core 2 setup and installed the new drivers. worked like a charm, although when I get a new HD I'm doing a clean install because i know it has to hurt performance.

13795 :p
q6600 stock
4870 crossfire stock
vista. heh.
I seem to be going the wrong direction :) But i was having overheating issues apparently so i wanted to run everything bone stock. Now that i have the card temps under control, its time to overclock :)

q6600 back up to normal 3.6ghz
4870s at 800core, 1100mem
still vista.

I'll play around tommorow and see if i can get back up to 4ghz and i still have lots of room left on the gpus. Temps arent even going over 50C.

Back
Top Bottom