*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

19858 crossfire 4870. Guru, how did you get past 790 core? Gonna tweak some settings and see how high i can get on air. Really liking my results. So far everything seems to be running well. Age of Conan gave me almost twice the FPS of my old 9800GTX without the stuttering and lockups i was getting.

his card is voltmodded... extremely high lol

you make my decision of sticking to nvidia an incredibly hard one veedub

Yes its voltmodded, but the 4870 has lots of headroom left, the problem is, CCC only lets me push it to 790/1100.

I will say this. Crossfire is GREAT compared to sli if you have 2 monitors. I love not having to wedge a third video card into the system to run my second monitor, or enabling/disabling the drivers between games.

I'M COMING FOR YA NOS!!!

I still have to beat that stupid common system mark. I need to OC just a bit. But I am afraid to do it with this pathetic cooler Intel sent me.

And puddle jumper, that is without speed step.

Are you happy now? In my pursuit of beating you NOS i broke my mobo. Stupid thing wont post now :( God this laptop is so tiny. Hopefully the leaving the battery out it'll reset back to defaults. As soon as i get a utility that will let me take the cards past 790/1100 i'll easily hit 22k.

Mental note. Put crossfire bridges on for maximum performance.

woo weee veedub! getting on up there! thats happened to me many times... I just take out battery and I hold down the clear cmos for at least 15 seconds, wait one minute then clear cmos again for 15 seconds and install the battery and go and it works everytime... hope you get it going again and shatter some records!

The thing is, this board doesnt have a clear cmos button. I'm really getting annoyed. I really dont want to have to put the 680i back in the machine, as its a good 1h + process to switch out boards/drivers/etc. Stupid intel boards. With as much hate as nvidia boards get, at least i never had an issue where it refused to at least post. Even when the board died, it had the decency to give me a post error.

I think he got some DFI x38 or x48 forget which

Back
Top Bottom