*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

oh no.. is my 3dmark score now in jeopardy!! i hope not.. cuz i'm getting rid of my 9800gx2 soon!!!! but ist okay... gtx280 isnt too far away.. and my funds will be ready soon ;)

Dude you can wait until Wednesday can't you?

lol I'm cursed to have an outdated PC for the rest of my life

i'm so stuck.. i wanna wait for prices to drop... but i wanna buy it soooo bad.. but i think i will be patient on this one.. no need to waste money...

so its time to build a nice htpc that'll download all day, and save all my nice dvd's and goods on it... while my other computer is strictly gaming and overclocking! :p

That HTPC is going to be a bandwidth nightmare

hahh ya... i know it, but its okay, there isnt much internet surfing or anything going on at my place anyway...

and i'll limit its up and download speed so it doesnt horrendously slow everything down

i might end up shoving it in my living and getting a wireless remote (like the wii controller) for it.... and some xbox controllers so we can play some old school roms and stuff with it.. would be awesome fun

What really sucks is I can't start the step-up program for the GTX 280 untill EVGA updates it as one of their options. So I won't get it as fast as everyone else lol. boooo.

Server's set up. Went through a lot of the stuff in that guide, except the vista visuals.
FAST. I notice a difference already. I already like it more lmao. Gotta fiddle with an HDMI workaround for the drivers and good to go :S.

Back
Top Bottom