*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I don't know if anyone here saw my thread about a month ago where I told of how my computer was crippled. But just in case someone did, I figured I'd post that it's finally up and running again and I'm back to enjoying tf2 lol.

Now I have a steady job as well, so I guess I'm going to have to get back to my goal of reclaiming my spot in the top 5.........................

good to hear you got everything back and working!

I don't know if anyone here saw my thread about a month ago where I told of how my computer was crippled. But just in case someone did, I figured I'd post that it's finally up and running again and I'm back to enjoying tf2 lol.

Now I have a steady job as well, so I guess I'm going to have to get back to my goal of reclaiming my spot in the top 5.........................

I didnt hear about that but congratz, come play with me on tf2 sometime... i feel bad because when members on tech forums msg me on steam i'm sometimes in scrims and cant play with them :(

yeah... i might have a 8800gts 512mb to play w/ fairly soon.. my friend is building a compy, imma go for 16k on his rig! haha... and if i keep making tips at work.. i just might be an idiot and buy one this friday... o_O ... or just buy a power supply for my torrent box and some crucial ballistix...

Just under 60 pts. lol

I have to run another bench now that I have my new motherboard. Maybe I'll be able to get a little more.

Just under 60 pts. lol

I have to run another bench now that I have my new motherboard. Maybe I'll be able to get a little more.

is your score a vista or xp score
since you have dual boot...why dont you do both?

Back
Top Bottom