*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

whats the difference.. one can go for a longer distance.. while the other is giving it all he gots in a single blow? i can see a similarity here

like people who run 1/4 miles w/ dragsters.... and many power lifters maxing out.. same concept

whats the difference.. one can go for a longer distance.. while the other is giving it all he gots in a single blow? i can see a similarity here

like people who run 1/4 miles w/ dragsters.... and many power lifters maxing out.. same concept

There should be a separation.
One list for suicide overclocks and one for 24/7 stable settings.

If you wanna use your analogy, sprinters and long distance runners are not usually in the same race together.
They are separated.

well i know that.. lol which is why i gave more examples
but the point of 3dmark i don't think was that of stability.. but more of... lets see who can get the most points...

i myself have given up on the overclocking scene for the meantime cuz my mobo sucks :( so my score is just about 24/7 use

well i know that.. lol which is why i gave more examples
but the point of 3dmark i don't think was that of stability.. but more of... lets see who can get the most points...

i myself have given up on the overclocking scene for the meantime cuz my mobo sucks :( so my score is just about 24/7 use

Maybe, but suicide settings should still be separate from 24/7 Stable settings.

I'm sure the guy who scored 30k runs that 24/7 :p

Ste's just mad he cant beat my uber score :D

Oops, I just realized that I posted my GPU clocks wrong on here, lol. They're supposed to be 665/1070...can somebody change please? Thanks ^_^.

Request seems to have gotten lost within the argument...dunno if any of you saw it =P.

Back
Top Bottom