*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

the 8600GT isnt a bad overclocker i have discovered, i got the core from 540 to 610 and memory from 800 to 840 and a 200 point increase on my score, oo and my hopefully un faulty 3800+ X2 is coming tomorow, so i will be abusing it :D

Merkwürdigliebe;1269792 said:
^Haha, good job, I don't think I'm going to bother trying to beat that! I really had to push my computer to the limit to get that score :D

but yo, your orb link doesn't seem to work, what did you get for cpu score? (and the other scores too)

edit: BAH! Nevermind that, I cannot accept defeat! :D

yeah i pushed mine to the limit...

3.9Ghz, 432Mhz FSB :eek:

i still score 15.5k with my normal everyday settings.

These new scores that everyone's getting make me really want to get my GTS so I can pwn you all lol. Just wait until it comes, just wait.

By the way, congrats to krazyq, mcgook, and merk for your oc's.

lol. But you know when the real competition is going to start? When everybody races to get nvidia's new 9800 GPU's. I can't wait until February for sure :)

haha ya, i'll probably jump on that bandwagon too, then finally buy my new mobo, and keep these gtx's on this POS mobo w/ the q6600

i'll definitely be going to the yorkfield + 9 series combo

I'm skipping yorkfield. When nehalem comes out, along with the new chipset, that's when I'll be upgrading my mobo. Nehalem, DDR3, and likely SLi as well. It's going ot be my next major upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom