*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Yup yup, doesn't do jack for crysis though. One question, do i have to have the box "apply overclocking at windows startup" in rivatuner for my clocks to remain that high? Like will it default back to stock if that not checked? I have it checked right now.

yes, you do have to have it checked, if you want that clock speed to sttay after rebooting.

EDIT: darn you veedub, you beat me by a second.

Alright, excuse me, its my first time i oc anything on my pc.

edit: got a bsod after about 15min inside windows, turning my core down to 650.

13586 | Gabb| q6600 @ 3GHz | 8800GTX 768MB @ 600/900 | XP 32 bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Comment: My score and OC may not be the highest, but I'm willing to bet a huge majority of people with higher scores can't pass an hour of ATI Tool Artifact test or 8 hours of Orthos.

Heh, i scored over 18k with my 24/7 rig before i got my GTS setup. Fricken evga decided they were going to close their rma department from the 28th until the 3rd. And of course, they didnt approve my rma. So on the third, im going to call and raise **** that the 24-48 hour period they claim to have for rma approval should have had my new board ship out before, and make them upgrade my shipping. By the time they get all their **** together i'll have been without my board for going on 3 weeks. Admittedly i did start off trying to do the upgrade, but somehow i went from 377 in line to 750 in line. all said and done, im not happy with the service, at least as far as rma's go.

griever, whats the temps on your q6600 w/ the zalman 9500?? i kinda wanna get a 9700 cuz i love the way it looks

griever, whats the temps on your q6600 w/ the zalman 9500?? i kinda wanna get a 9700 cuz i love the way it looks

if this tuniq is gonna give me probs...i might just get the acfp...
or another cooler thats simple to install.

Back
Top Bottom