*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

no my video card isnt OCed, i dont want to sry. I care much about score also.

so lowering my voltage? Wtf that sounds crazy, it should always be at stock in this case my RAM stock voltage is 2.2v. What would i benefit if i lower the voltage besides lowering heat? (i want to get the Corsair RAM fan thing when it comes back on newegg).
You would get alot more out of your card if you overclock it. Much more besides score.

Also, i never said anything about lowering your voltage. I was saying at that voltage you could get higher ram speeds becasue 2.2v is maximum safe voltage for DDR2. I doubt the stock voltage is 2.2. Prolly more like 1.9 or 1.8 for 800.

Thats horrible for PC6400.

that is how my Crucial RAM is, 2.2v is stock. I will try to go higher n lower my HTT multiplier too later tonight i guess.

I wouldn't bother with the fan, you would be better off picking up some ocz golds. Zmatt was able to get them to 4-5-4-15 at 1100mhz.

Newegg.com - OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1100 (PC2 8800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

max support is 1066 for AM2+ mobos.

Yea but you dont see any newer stock 800 modules with a voltage that high stock. The OCZ Flex 1200 kit i just got has a 2.2v stock but that would be normal.

Yea but you dont see any newer stock 800 modules with a voltage that high stock. The OCZ Flex 1200 kit i just got has a 2.2v stock but that would be normal.

thing is, i got my Crucial RAM a year ago. It is now to 2.0v on the newer version, and based on reviews on that kind of DDR2 800 RAM with 2.0v from Crucial, it's causing issues with the voltage standard of 2.0v.

Well my 2x2gig set of G.Skill DDR2 800 has a stock voltage of 1.8, and my buddies 4gig of OCZ i got him is stock 1.8. So just seemed kinda wierd to me.

Back
Top Bottom