*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

yeah mine will do 3.75 with a little voltage. i run it at 3.6 mostly because it will do that barely over stock volts. the 3.75 i run benchmarks, and nos is trying to get me to burn up my cpu trying for 4ghz :D
with the 9550 you oughta be able to get 3.7+ with stock or really close to it.

I cant wait till i get into the 20K and 4ghz club....will be the first time for me.

.... ANOTHER thing I noticed is that when I opened 3DMark, it said that I was using an Intel Q9550, but it said it was in the Pentium III family...... say wha?
You probably need to update your BIOS. When I got my 9650 it said it was a Pentium III and only registered 2 cores. Updated the BIOS and all was fine.

Well the core architecture is based off the same architecture as pentium III and pentium m so that makes sense.

You probably need to update your BIOS. When I got my 9650 it said it was a Pentium III and only registered 2 cores. Updated the BIOS and all was fine.

Using the most updated BIOS.... flashed them before installing 3DMark06

And now I am sitting here looking at 4870x2's...... and knowing I will punch myself in the face repeatedly if I order one....... :(

Ima hit 25K too nos, my goal is to be the first AMD system on the forums to hit 25K.

Back
Top Bottom