*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Don't have any games on the comp right now so i couldn't tell ya :(

Just waiting to throw some cash on my card so i can grab a couple newer ones.

Got my waterblocks for the 260s last night. Stupid post office, took 30 minutes waiting in line. Sadly i get to work more overtime tonight so i doubt i'll bother hooking them up tonight. I'm going to try to squeeze every last drop i can out of the x48/crossfire setup over the weekend, then swap the 750i and do some SLI runs.

let me know how the 750i goes for you, i'm looking to pick one up as well

also let me know what the max voltages are for fsb and northbridge

Got my waterblocks for the 260s last night. Stupid post office, took 30 minutes waiting in line. Sadly i get to work more overtime tonight so i doubt i'll bother hooking them up tonight. I'm going to try to squeeze every last drop i can out of the x48/crossfire setup over the weekend, then swap the 750i and do some SLI runs.

You need a new cpu that would be sexy.

Your local microcenter have E0's yet? I've been calling and checking stock online but anyone that picks up the phone ends up being an idiot/lazy most of the time. Even the guys in BYOPC seem to have no clue sometimes. I was told the end of this month

Its a 30min drive for me. I'm just being lazy. Tomorrow I have no work and $400 to drop at microcenter. We'll see what happens. Don't know what board I want yet. Sad to see the Q9550 go but its not E0 anyways so the **** w/ it

Back
Top Bottom