*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

i'm gonna have to do some 1.6ish kinda volts to run 3dmark at 4.0ghz.. lol

i'm aiming for krazq's place!!haha.. lets hope i can do it!

Arent you afraid youre gonna fry the chip? Im around 49C/50C with that voltage, thats not too bad is it? This is the first machine i oc.

well, its a suicide run, so its only for a the bragging rights (if any) a lot of people on this forum do it for 3dmark06 to see what they get and have a speed they usually run at 24/7

btw congrats on pushing your goal, you got 10k :D

My goal of pushing more than 0 on 3dmark06 is coming soon as well, but I'm also saving for an hd3850

12,707 | PZEROFGH| [*COLOR=Blue]E8400 @ 3.87GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=Red]HD3870 @ 877/1287[/COLOR*] | XP Pro 32bit
[*URL=http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5031972]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[*/URL]

not much of an improvment but still :p

My friend's getting some DDR2 1000 so hopefully I can borrow some and get my 4ghz :D.

Did a couple runs of orthos, one for 1:30 min on small ffts, and another for 30min on large fft's, passed both perfectly. played a few games, and running folding at home, system seems to be very stable. Should i run some more tests?

Did a couple runs of orthos, one for 1:30 min on small ffts, and another for 30min on large fft's, passed both perfectly. played a few games, and running folding at home, system seems to be very stable. Should i run some more tests?

12hrs of Small FFT's or Folding are the norm for declaring it stable.

lol 3dmark on hold.. got a lady friend coming over tonite! lol

be back in the morn!
3.2ghz no cores higher than 30c while browsing and listening to creative media source :)

Back
Top Bottom