*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

LOL, you know NOS, he cant hold on to anything. And he no longer has SLI'd GTXs, just one. Id take my OCed GT over a stock GTX anyday though.

LOL, you know NOS, he cant hold on to anything. And he no longer has SLI'd GTXs, just one. Id take my OCed GT over a stock GTX anyday though.

hah very true.
well noss, or anyone, i have the hr-03plus with a fan available so if anyone interested, pls pm me.
thanks.

ya, that'll be w/ the gt and new 680i A1! haha, i can get some better overclocks now.. and it'll just like alot prettier doing so in my new case.. haha

I'm not sure if it's compatible, because they made an HR-03 GT version, for the GT. The Plus, I believe, supports the GTX, old GTS, and Ultra.

I'm not sure if it's compatible, because they made an HR-03 GT version, for the GT. The Plus, I believe, supports the GTX, old GTS, and Ultra.

yeah..you maybe right.:(

i wanna get rid of it though....got no use for it.

10163 | ricanflow | [*COLOR=DarkGreen]5000+ @ 3.1GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800GT 256mb @ 650/850[/COLOR*] | Xp Pro 32bit [*URL="http://service.futuremark.com/orb/resultanalyzer.jsp?projectType=14&XLID=0&UID=13860314"]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[/URL*]

Had to turn voltage up to 1.425 to get stable, still gotta run orthos for a few hours but seems good so far. I could possibly get 3.2, but i dont wanna get so close to 1.5v so im staying here for now.

Back
Top Bottom