*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

psp....You need to post your ORB link, in order for your score to be posted. And please post your score in the format, like PZEROFGH did.

PZEROFGH, score added, and thank you for posting correctly. That E8400 is no stranger to 4GHz.

hey b1g or ste whoever updated my score thanks! i'll put it in the format if i try to get it higher, but thanks for taking the time to do it for me (again lol).

hey b1, or whoever else is keeping this updated...
my old score can be deleted since i dont have those parts anymore...its the one with the score in the 13k range.
thanks.

12,576 | PZEROFGH| [*COLOR=Blue]E8400 @ 3.8GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=Red]HD3870 @ 864/1269[/COLOR*] | XP Pro
[*URL=http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=4920764]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[*/URL]

Hopefully I can get my 8400 above 4ghz seeing that all the other ones do

OMG, where have you been!!! haha i havent seen you post in forever!

lol i'll be posting a new score sometime around wed thur when i have my new things in :)

Ill post up a new score with my 6000+ in a few days. I might try to oc it some, maybe like 3.2ghz but i dunno if i can cause my mobo is garbage for oc'ing. Im thinking bout selling my 8800gt 256mb and picking up an 8800gts 512mb, maybe i can get to 13k???

Ill post up a new score with my 6000+ in a few days. I might try to oc it some, maybe like 3.2ghz but i dunno if i can cause my mobo is garbage for oc'ing. Im thinking bout selling my 8800gt 256mb and picking up an 8800gts 512mb, maybe i can get to 13k???

Possible.

Back
Top Bottom