*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

38,510 | PP Mguire | i7 3960X @ 4.5ghz | GTX 580 965/2200/1930 | W7 x64 | ORB

58045Vantage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. Long time no post. I'm rebuilding this weekend, and taking my score back :)
i7 3570 that I'm going to push to 5ghz, 16gb of mem, and watercooled gtx 690 :)

I had to order a new mount for my 350 cooler so I can mount my waterblock for the cpu :)

Heh, wow my sig is outdated.

Hey guys. Long time no post. I'm rebuilding this weekend, and taking my score back :)
i7 3570 that I'm going to push to 5ghz, 16gb of mem, and watercooled gtx 690 :)

I had to order a new mount for my 350 cooler so I can mount my waterblock for the cpu :)

Heh, wow my sig is outdated.

bring it on! :CerealGuy:

Heh, you're running close to the same rig as me. I plan on overclocking the **** out of my chip. Is your 690 on water? So far I've been about to clock mine up to 1200 but haven't really tried to push it to see where it starts to have issues. I cleaned out my radiators last weekend and went from the card running at 35-38C down to running 29-30c at full load. Cat hair is fun.

Heh, you're running close to the same rig as me. I plan on overclocking the **** out of my chip. Is your 690 on water? So far I've been about to clock mine up to 1200 but haven't really tried to push it to see where it starts to have issues. I cleaned out my radiators last weekend and went from the card running at 35-38C down to running 29-30c at full load. Cat hair is fun.

This is why I don't have animals anymore.

Back
Top Bottom