*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 11 Rankings*

How was mine wrong? I copied yours and changed the information accordingly.

Not sure, the letters might not have been "bold", or I might have hit the wrong button. When I update a score I use the edit button on the posted score to copy all the formating, instead of "cancelling" the edit I might of accidently hit save.

A little closer to the top spot :D

P8,604 | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX 480 2-way SLI @ 825/2000/1650 | W7 x64 | ORB

8604.jpg

A P2 and a P8? Where are you seeing P2 or a P8?

My last score is a P8,604. P = Performance preset and 8,604 is the combined score at that preset. Higher is better.

Not sure, the letters might not have been "bold", or I might have hit the wrong button. When I update a score I use the edit button on the posted score to copy all the formating, instead of "cancelling" the edit I might of accidently hit save.

P8,604 | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX 480 2-way SLI @ 825/2000/1650 | W7 x64 | ORB

8604.jpg

Great score man....very respectable. I'll be glad when the benchmark is fully supported by the drivers. By the way, have you see the "Nvidia Inspector SLI workaround" yet?

Ah, i didnt put bold. Also, my shader and mem clocks are backwards as well. =)
I would edit, but i cant.

Great score man....very respectable. I'll be glad when the benchmark is fully supported by the drivers. By the way, have you see the "Nvidia Inspector SLI workaround" yet?

I've seen the download but I haven't checked it out yet, I'm not even sure of what it is exactly but I'll check it out :thumbsup:

Ah, i didnt put bold. Also, my shader and mem clocks are backwards as well. =)
I would edit, but i cant.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom