Slaymate

Golden Master

^^Download Link^^

*UPDATED 11.1.12 - POST #2818*

Minimum Requirements to run 3DMark 11:
  • DX11 GPU
  • Windows Vista or Windows 7
To be ranked you must post a:
  • Screenshot (3DMark 11 score, GPU-Z, and CPU-Z)
  • ORB link MUST be included to have your score ranked
  • The OWNER of the score must post it for it to be added to the list

Post your score using this Format with the Screenshot located below the text:

Example:

P33,190 | Hazzan | i7 3930K @ 5.882GHz | GTX 680 Quad-SLI @ 1706/1800 | W7 x64 | ORB
url-3dmark.jpg

Intel[/COLOR] - [*COLOR=royalblue]
Nvidia[/COLOR] - [*COLOR=SeaGreen]
ATI[/COLOR] - [*COLOR=red]
AMD[/COLOR] - [*COLOR=DarkGreen]

==================================================
==================================================

If you cannot view the embedded Google Sheets document below, use this link to open in a new window: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VDzvHHGA62110YP4DqcYVkknNG3sudMwfqEb-Y1m68Q&authuser=0

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VDzvHHGA62110YP4DqcYVkknNG3sudMwfqEb-Y1m68Q/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true&headers=false" style="width: 640px; height: 500px;"></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get SLI working, the 265 series of Nvidia drivers are suppose to support SLI in this benchmark. I even tried hacking the .inf file of the 265.90 drivers so they would support my cards but SLI still isn't being recognized according to the ORB link.

P7,738 | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX 480 2-way SLI @ 701/1848/1401 | W7 x64 | ORB

p7738.jpg

P2629 | MindoverMaster | i5 760 4.0GHz | ATI HD 5770 | W7 x64 | ORB
3dmark11.png

(think I got that right, anything wrong, I can edit)

why does my score only show on the web, not on the 3dmark app?

jeez! thats so crazy, the beastliest of rigs only got 7874 points... thats ridiculous.

Seems like the futuremark cycle has started anew. Keep in mind that alot of things play into this benchmark, and I have seen lesser rigs outscore mine over at OC.net. I expect a patch inbound, and a driver release specifically to fix performance from both GPU brands. That being said, I just got this board last night, and put the waterblock on it so the voltages arent dialed in yet. I'm at 4.4 on the northbridge so far, and it really looks like I can safely go higher without thermal concerns. I plan to set up a dual boot config next month to run 32-bit for benchmarks. Give me a few weeks and I'll pull off something amazing....depending on driver release schedule and patch date.

Back
Top Bottom