*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 11 Rankings*

Man, the 470 can wipe a 560ti.

Your lower ghz lost in the physics, but you beat me in everything elses.
Nice sccore btw.

thanks

Well I still have a 7000 score up there for you to beat rofl.

For some dumb reason you guys don't have very high scores for the 560. Like I was saying before the 560 is a better card than the 465 yet I'm still beating you with inferior hardware.

haha yeah... maybe later, when I have extra cash to go multi gpu.

last gen cpu, gpu beating Yami's core i5 2500k @ 1 full gigahertz faster and gtx 560 ti...
really don't get any better than that :p

I think its the overclocking.. I can only bump 100mhz.

I havent tried bumping the vcore though with afterburner. I can make it through at 950mhz, but i see odd tearing and get driver crashing 1/2 the time.

thanks

haha yeah... maybe later, when I have extra cash to go multi gpu.

last gen cpu, gpu beating Yami's core i5 2500k @ 1 full gigahertz faster and gtx 560 ti...
really don't get any better than that :p
I think with a 4.3ghz OC on your i5 you could get real close to me. My second card is gimped bad on that score.

Nvidia released a new Beta driver, it gave me a few more points.

P11,263 | Slaymate | i7 2600K @ 5.0GHz | GTX 480 2-way SLI @ 775/1975/1550 | W7 x64 | ORB

11263y.jpg

lol, I just tried it and got P1995. Apparently with the 260 in my system my 560 is now running at 300MHz core and 195MHz memory. I'm taking the 260 out now :p

If you have something in the second slot then it will drop to 8x.

I don't have anything in the second slot :(

just video card and a PCI wireless adapter.

I've read before some boards USB3 and SATA 3 takes up some lanes, so I was just wondering if our boards does that.

I don't have anything in the second slot :(

just video card and a PCI wireless adapter.

I've read before some boards USB3 and SATA 3 takes up some lanes, so I was just wondering if our boards does that.
My board doesn't have USB3/SATA3 so it doesn't do that. Makes sense though, and that sucks =(

Back
Top Bottom