*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 11 Rankings*

I have a few FREE registration keys will be giving away in a little contest soon. I'm waiting for Nvidia to release a driver with SLI support so more people will participate. So don't forget to check back in the next couple of days :thumbsup:

P1,307 | Drizzt | i5 460m@stock | HD5650 711/1020 | W7 x64 | ORB
2cy2o9.jpg

Ok 300 point improvement.

I have a few FREE registration keys will be giving away in a little contest soon. I'm waiting for Nvidia to release a driver with SLI support so more people will participate. So don't forget to check back in the next couple of days :thumbsup:
I'd love me one of those for testing my new baby.:devil:

P9,531 | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX 480 2-way SLI @ 701/1848/1401 | W7 x64 | ORB

This was with stock GPU speeds :thumbsup:

9531.jpg

I tried Nvidia's new Beta driver, 266.35, but it still doesn't have SLI support so I reloaded the Quadro drivers, 265.90. These are the exact same drivers I was using in my earlier runs.

What I have changed is my gpu cooling, I'm sporting a pair of Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme Plus now. My 480's are idling at 32-33C and at Load (3DMark 11) they only got up to 55-56C :thumbsup:

Is it 24/7 stable at those clocks? I have the software voltage on mine turned up and I can only manage about 880 perfectly stable.

My fully stable settings with voltage turned up are 900/2180, those are just benching settings. I do have the card under full cover waterblock so that probably helps a bit.

My fully stable settings with voltage turned up are 900/2180, those are just benching settings. I do have the card under full cover waterblock so that probably helps a bit.

I am very impressed with the stock cooling on the GTX460. I don't think heat is an issue. But I wouldn't be surprised if your right and it does help you get slightly higher clocks.

Well I probably get laughed at so hard I would probably wouldn't comeback on the net for a week. :)
But should I go ahead and try to test my system ?
My Geforce GT430 is SLI ready but I would have no need for it.
If I am allowed to enter the contest, I'll stop folding in about 45 minutes to let my cpu and gpu cool off for abit.

Back
Top Bottom