Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!! (56K Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!!

^^"The Future is Fusion"

nice sig! I cant wait for CCC 8.12, it will have ATI Stream computing, which basically in my understanding eases off the CPU n onto the GPU so they can both work together.

got my WC'ing up!!!! everything is in working order, just waiting on if i wanna buy a SSD drive and then finding a way to mount it. Other then that it's all good, i gotta do a bit more draining on the loop as there are tons of super miniscule bubbles that are bothersome. as of now its at 22C in the bios and when i popped it in it saved my oc'ing stuff from the celery D so i booted into the bios at 3.45ghz @ 1.34v so thats a good start!

I'll have pics of it up tomorrow sometime.

have you got the tline at the highest point in your loop? if you do those bubbles should just work their way in there while you run the loop... then you can just fill it up and they'll be gone

btw, what kinda temps are you gettin fully loaded on the celery??

no, its at the bottom.. what i'll do is just flip it over and run it for a while when i get home from a work meeting tomorrow morning.

also pics on the way cause aspire is being demanding ;)

PICS!!

1123080049ks9.jpg

1123080050tz4.jpg

1123080050ayn2.jpg

1123080051yt5.jpg

can a mod add a 56k warning to this pl0x!

Your inlet and outlet are backwards on the Block.

That will definitely help your temps.

Also, got any fans on that radiator?

yeah... that'll be your problem... if you have the top of the t nice and high all the bubbles will just sit at the top of the line and you'll be pimpin!

EDIT: how can you know that?!?! i can hardly see anything in those pics... oh wait... yep... i can just see where the tubing connects to the pump... and you're right... where are the fans???

not atm, but there are 2 120mm fans blowing across it. and i've got fans i can prop on there if i need to.

blowing across it??? turn your rad so that the front fans blow through it... that way you'll get way better heat transfer cuz you'll be using the whole surface area... not just the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom