Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!! (56K Beware) - Page 12 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #111 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Default Re: Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter.Cort View Post
you've gotta be registered with their epp. its employee purchase so unless your employed and your employer is part of that you can't do it
Curses foiled again...

I do not accept help requests and/or deleted threads/complaints by PM, Profile or IM/Email. Just ask on the forums! Also, I do have Lockerz invites if you want them, feel free to PM me your email if you want one :0

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the
or under my avatar; it helps me know that my advice actually helped you.

.. But things don't go according to plan! My Actual Rig, 2009:
Old 11-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #112 (permalink)
TF's First Dry Ice User!

haha. maybe i'll send you another christmas present this year

A notice to EVERYONE who has posted here with a computer problem, I highly encourage you to keep current with the forums, even if it's browsing for 10-15 minutes during lunch, or before you go to bed at night. There are many things that you can learn and apply to future issues. My goal is to help people get to a point where they can use their own knowledge to help themselves, and others.

Also please use the search button. You've got a 50/50 chance that someone's asked your question and we've answered it.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #113 (permalink)
Hellfire!

Send a message via MSN to Wildside

^^"The Future is Fusion"

nice sig! I cant wait for CCC 8.12, it will have ATI Stream computing, which basically in my understanding eases off the CPU n onto the GPU so they can both work together.
--EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ 2GB GDDR5
--ASUS Crosshair IV Hero AM4 X370 Motherboard
--WD BLACK SERIES WD2003FZEX 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" HDD
--SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE250BW 2.5" 250GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD
--Corsair Obsidian 750D Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
--Corsair Professional Series 860-Watt AX860
Old 11-23-2008, 12:41 AM   #114 (permalink)
TF's First Dry Ice User!

got my WC'ing up!!!! everything is in working order, just waiting on if i wanna buy a SSD drive and then finding a way to mount it. Other then that it's all good, i gotta do a bit more draining on the loop as there are tons of super miniscule bubbles that are bothersome. as of now its at 22C in the bios and when i popped it in it saved my oc'ing stuff from the celery D so i booted into the bios at 3.45ghz @ 1.34v so thats a good start!

I'll have pics of it up tomorrow sometime.
A notice to EVERYONE who has posted here with a computer problem, I highly encourage you to keep current with the forums, even if it's browsing for 10-15 minutes during lunch, or before you go to bed at night. There are many things that you can learn and apply to future issues. My goal is to help people get to a point where they can use their own knowledge to help themselves, and others.

Also please use the search button. You've got a 50/50 chance that someone's asked your question and we've answered it.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:44 AM   #115 (permalink)
Electical Engineer

Send a message via AIM to BongWizard Send a message via Yahoo to BongWizard

have you got the tline at the highest point in your loop? if you do those bubbles should just work their way in there while you run the loop... then you can just fill it up and they'll be gone

btw, what kinda temps are you gettin fully loaded on the celery??

NZXT Lexa BlackLine w/ Red LEDs | Corsair TX-750 | Gigabyte EP45-DS3P | Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 3.6GHz
2x 2GB Kingston HyperX PC2-6400 @ 960MHz (5-4-4-13) | 3x Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB HDD in RAID5
2x HIS Radeon HD 4850 @ 761/1129 in CrossFireX w/ Thermaltake DuOrbs | Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro

Got a problem?? Click Here before posting!

Old 11-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #116 (permalink)
TF's First Dry Ice User!

no, its at the bottom.. what i'll do is just flip it over and run it for a while when i get home from a work meeting tomorrow morning.

also pics on the way cause aspire is being demanding

PICS!!

can a mod add a 56k warning to this pl0x!

Old 11-23-2008, 01:00 AM   #117 (permalink)
The Water Cooling Guru

Your inlet and outlet are backwards on the Block.

That will definitely help your temps.

Also, got any fans on that radiator?

Thanks!

The Official Tech Forums Water Cooling Informational Guide
Old 11-23-2008, 01:01 AM   #118 (permalink)
Electical Engineer

yeah... that'll be your problem... if you have the top of the t nice and high all the bubbles will just sit at the top of the line and you'll be pimpin!

EDIT: how can you know that?!?! i can hardly see anything in those pics... oh wait... yep... i can just see where the tubing connects to the pump... and you're right... where are the fans???

NZXT Lexa BlackLine w/ Red LEDs | Corsair TX-750 | Gigabyte EP45-DS3P | Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 3.6GHz
2x 2GB Kingston HyperX PC2-6400 @ 960MHz (5-4-4-13) | 3x Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB HDD in RAID5
2x HIS Radeon HD 4850 @ 761/1129 in CrossFireX w/ Thermaltake DuOrbs | Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro

Old 11-23-2008, 01:01 AM   #119 (permalink)
TF's First Dry Ice User!

not atm, but there are 2 120mm fans blowing across it. and i've got fans i can prop on there if i need to.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:05 AM   #120 (permalink)
Electical Engineer

blowing across it??? turn your rad so that the front fans blow through it... that way you'll get way better heat transfer cuz you'll be using the whole surface area... not just the top

Closed Thread