The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh if you own an evga gpu the evga tech will hel you determine any problem you have there just that good, just to proove it wasnt there product, so buy the asus mobo but make sure you have either an xfx or evga gpu with exelent customer service. gygabite isnt any better there the same dam company lol.

yes when i had an issue with 2 of my p5n32's i was not able to get any response or rma number for god knows how long.. i just said screw and bought an evga 680i

and on top of that, their website sucks!!! its slow as ****, and i can't ever download any of their drivers from their website

and everything they sell.. is almost always overpriced...

They are overpriced because there parts a high quality and they overclock higher than nvidia boards.

in case you didnt know the asus p5n32 was an 680i... and sucked really bad

and along the p45 realm i see cheapo biostar taking names...

asus has always been way overpriced, all of their highend boards are just plain retarded to me... some of them are just stupid things like... added bios feature or a higher phase power... that you can get from another company for cheaper!!!

i will never buy another asus board again

in case you didnt know the asus p5n32 was an 680i... and sucked really bad

and along the p45 realm i see cheapo biostar taking names...

asus has always been way overpriced, all of their highend boards are just plain retarded to me... some of them are just stupid things like... added bios feature or a higher phase power... that you can get from another company for cheaper!!!

i will never buy another asus board again

well dont buy gygabite then either. there the same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom