The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh? i thought all of the x58's did... my b :)

nos, you contemplating selling just the tracers? if so drop me a pm with a price

well there is an official list of supporters somewhere, and i'd hate to have to mod a bios, or any settings through software for sli... and then have to buy the 2 way and 3 way sli bridges.. too much hastle!!! lol

worst case scenario... i'll sell my 260 and pick up a 4870x2.. haha

already sold.. lol

hey you where supose to let me know!!! i feel betrayed but i still love you youve got 59872347948572093567983276893420956425-more strikes dont waste them.

edit as for the sli thing on x58 its only for boards with the nvidia south bridge i beleive. because sli capable south bridges are actuall crossfire capable anyone rememver the first hp blackbird ran crossfire 3870x2's on a 680i mobo, nvidia and ati wokred to gether to make it possible. its the corssfire chips who cant do sli. so who wins the sb battle hmmm? you make the choice.

I am not 100% sure, but im like 75% sure it doesn't support SLI

Not all X58 will support SLI(ex Intel DSO), they have to pay nvidia a royalty for the SLI branding

hey you where supose to let me know!!! i feel betrayed but i still love you youve got 59872347948572093567983276893420956425-more strikes dont waste them.

edit as for the sli thing on x58 its only for boards with the nvidia south bridge i beleive. because sli capable south bridges are actuall crossfire capable anyone rememver the first hp blackbird ran crossfire 3870x2's on a 680i mobo, nvidia and ati wokred to gether to make it possible. its the corssfire chips who cant do sli. so who wins the sb battle hmmm? you make the choice.

it was sold as a combo with the qx6850! wantd to try and get rid of everything at one time!!! sorry it totally slipped my mind!

nvidia just locks out SLI out when it detects a non nvidia board. Nvidia WILL unlock SLI on certain motherboards that it deems reasonable(Gigabyte x58 EXTREME, P6T DELUXE, etc) no NF200 will be needed unless more PCI-E lanes are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom