The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought about buying a 216, but went with the GTX280 instead. after i bought it i read that the core 216 is just a good as the 280 after a decent OC... could've saved some money but i have no other problems with this card. i also thought about 280 SLi but someone on here convinced me to upgrade my CPU instead.

ya my 196 clocked to where its at is giving the 280 a run for its money... but i wanna oc a 280.... see where that takes me

uh oh..... computer getting constant hangs... removed hdd's and still freezing up on boot

so i might have to eliminate it to my memory, i have no other sticks to try out right now.. and i lost my **** debit card so i can't go out and buy some sticks...

260 is not volt modded

and umm... can't get past post.. freezing on bootup.. either motherboard or ram... i am going to get a stick a ram from a buddy and come back and try again... if it is the mobo that is dead... then i will be ordering some tri channel ram today... and a gigabyte x55

260 is not volt modded

and umm... can't get past post.. freezing on bootup.. either motherboard or ram... i am going to get a stick a ram from a buddy and come back and try again... if it is the mobo that is dead... then i will be ordering some tri channel ram today... and a gigabyte x55

you mean x58 right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom