The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to know how to put it (the 8800gts 512 that is staring at me saying, "i can do physx") into action.
rican you think MOHA sucks, but i will debate that the graphics are 10X better than in COD5. ive heard lots of comparisons to MOH Pacific Assault (which is an OLD game) in owners' reviews. i still may give it a shot. i thought the single player in airborne was pretty friggin awesome. but im talking MP...and youre right, MOHA sucked the donkey. but i didnt really like the beta COD5, i guessi just need to buy it.

tell me how to make my card run physx.

i just want to know how to put it (the 8800gts 512 that is staring at me saying, "i can do physx") into action.
rican you think MOHA sucks, but i will debate that the graphics are 10X better than in COD5. ive heard lots of comparisons to MOH Pacific Assault (which is an OLD game) in owners' reviews. i still may give it a shot. i thought the single player in airborne was pretty friggin awesome. but im talking MP...and youre right, MOHA sucked the donkey. but i didnt really like the beta COD5, i guessi just need to buy it.

tell me how to make my card run physx.

The graphics were good but the game still sucked. I dont look at graphics alone. The graphics cab be super amazing out of this world...but if the game sucks the game sucks.

Cod5 has great visuals and is a blast to play. It doesnt look anyworse than cod4, and cod4 still sells for $50...airborne sells for $20 lol.

Single player cod5 graphics are better than mp....just wait till you grab it.

To run physx just make sure you have cuda compatible drivers and the geforce physx pack, which comes with the latest set of forceware drivers.

And of course any 8 or 9 series gpu.

The graphics were good but the game still sucked. I dont look at graphics alone. The graphics cab be super amazing out of this world...but if the game sucks the game sucks.

Cod5 has great visuals and is a blast to play. It doesnt look anyworse than cod4, and cod4 still sells for $50...airborne sells for $20 lol.

Single player cod5 graphics are better than mp....just wait till you grab it.

To run physx just make sure you have cuda compatible drivers and the geforce physx pack, which comes with the latest set of forceware drivers.

And of course any 8 or 9 series gpu.

I have such a good feeling that you are hinting "Crysis"

and it will automatically detect my card and dedicate it for physx? awesome i will try it.
yeah i'll probably pick up the game. you have a good point...graphics can be great and the game still sucks...point why i still haven't bought crysis heh.
and 3rd screw you dude i forgot how to spell google so thanks.

I have such a good feeling that you are hinting "Crysis"

Actually, i was talking about medal of honor - airborne.

and it will automatically detect my card and dedicate it for physx? awesome i will try it.
yeah i'll probably pick up the game. you have a good point...graphics can be great and the game still sucks...point why i still haven't bought crysis heh.
and 3rd screw you dude i forgot how to spell google so thanks.

Im not sure on that part yet, but we will see.

After you have that stuff installed go to nvidia corporation and make sure geforce physx is enabled. Then you should be good to go.

You can download warmonger to see if it worked.

i had it but i deleted it to make room for MOHA lol jk jk
but seriously i have MOHa so i can try it with that.

Holy crap guys the graphics in the single player campaign for world at war are crazy...my 8800GT was struggling and fps was dropping down into the 20's!!

They look better than cod4 single player campaign no lie. nagasama you wont be let down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom