The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really not too hard to make... basically just mount the comp and condenser, braze it all together, insulate, vacuum then charge it (its a bit more complex than that... but its not really hard)... actually designing a multi stage unit is kinda complex, but single stages are pretty easy... you can get it all done in a day or 2

wow day or two!!! LOL.... i think i'll find someone that can make it for me.. and pay him 100 dollars extra for putting it together.... i think imma look around on xtremesytems for some phase unit builders

who wants to see 20k today!

i just got 3dmark06 advance.. lol i'm tired of limited score updates!!!! so now.. i run again with higher gpu clocks... i'll prolly do a 4.13 run as well :) i want that 20k

ORB - Compare
19364.. god dangit... i had to change my clocks... and i don't remember what they were for the previous run.. so upping my cpu clock didnt do so much good
19367.jpg

results from last night at 3am in case you didnt see the 3dmark thread

24k sli possible?!

who wants to see 20k today!

i just got 3dmark06 advance.. lol i'm tired of limited score updates!!!! so now.. i run again with higher gpu clocks... i'll prolly do a 4.13 run as well :) i want that 20k

ORB - Compare
19364.. god dangit... i had to change my clocks... and i don't remember what they were for the previous run.. so upping my cpu clock didnt do so much good
19367.jpg

results from last night at 3am in case you didnt see the 3dmark thread

24k sli possible?!

I don't think GTX 260 SLI will get 24k. Look at these scores:

hwbot.org - Search results.

They needed a 4.4GHz QX9770. Both on air.

Argh when I get money I have the itch to mess with some overclocking PC's.. I'm a guru at overclocking.. I just need the proper hardware to do it with..

..... THE HD 3850!! HAHAHA

wtf!! how does this guy get 20k with woth a single 260 and an e8400??

NosBoost needs k|ngp|n's LN2 F1EE pot or one of these:

ASUS Rampage II Extreme - XtremeSystems Forums

They say it costs 400 Euros so over $500 USD.

in europe electronics tend to be very expensive (almost as many euro as USD), so that board shouldn't cost more than about $450... either way, thats not cheap... but it goes like a beast

wtf!! how does this guy get 20k with woth a single 260 and an e8400??

in europe electronics tend to be very expensive (almost as many euro as USD), so that board shouldn't cost more than about $450... either way, thats not cheap... but it goes like a beast

Yeah there was a website that was selling it 50 euros cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom