The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You choose to not have a computer nos, you go through so much nice hardware unnecessarily.

I really think you need to slow your role down, and build something nice and stick with it.

And yet another reason why i have a second system for folding, which can double up as a light gaming rig in case my main goes down.

Do like me man, build a nice main, and a decent secondary and just keep them.

hrmmm.... nagasama... i have no idea how you ruined your 4870.... lol

all i did was grab the bios from gpu-z and edited that with rbe 1.12

flashed both of my 4850's through windows and now fans are set to work as they please.. played with the t junctions or whatever so the fans kick in pretty soon

next i needa play with the clocks.. but i think i should find some stable places before i do that :p

your young anyways. I would start worrying when your Naga's age and single lol

man...thats ****ed up...
lol

nos my main problem was that
a) i flashed in windows (yarrrg bad mistake i know stfu lol)
b) i have a feeling there is a minor difference in the 1gb bios. but, i could be retarded.

i didnt ruin it anyway you breakdancing fool....i just had a temporary setback lol.

haha well i flashed through windows just fine!!!

all you did was change the fan speed right!?!?

you made an epic story over spilt milk.. lol

**** no dude i changed fan speed poked around a little with the voltages and loading clocks..."click..whats this do click click"...
and even if...like i said i think there is a difference in the 512 bios vs the 1gb, and i think that was my main problem. although, i may just be retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom