The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i bought it for only $300, which is about the price of a reference clocked GTX280

I'll RMA it when i buy a new GPU and want to sell this one, otherwise i can live with 650mhz instead of 670mhz

back from the dead!!!! i'm here to run some benchies before i ship my beloved gtx 280's off!!!!

expect to see some crysis and crysis warhead benchies... as well as some 3dmark05 06 and vantage runs.

:) great to be back

ati 4890's in the near future

triple rad coming in for the i7 :)

and maybe in a few weeks... watercooled 4890's if i plan my finances right :p

It hurts so bad! It will be weird seeing Nos with ATI, but it'll be good to see him getting back into the game.

hey i've owned an x1900xt, x1900xtx, x1950xtx and 2900pro!!! i don't see the weirdness in this

and even crossfired 4850s!

i got some crysis benchies finished.. hopefully i can get around to posting them tonite

hey i've owned an x1900xt, x1900xtx, x1950xtx and 2900pro!!! i don't see the weirdness in this

and even crossfired 4850s!

i got some crysis benchies finished.. hopefully i can get around to posting them tonite

Well I guess I'm just used to seeing you with nVidia.. I think I remember the crossfired 4850s, but my memory is fading quick. Either way it should be good to see what you can do again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom