The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only i had 1920x1200....

i'm only 1920x1080... darn tv :(

and u speak of all enthusiast dx10 correct? max motion blur too?

for fair comparison....
- drop ur resolution to 1920x1080
- download fraps and do an fps log for the first 10 minutes of the game rushing through on easy.. and make sure to explode all vehicles

i don't like doing crysis benchmark.. i find it inaccurate compared to real life gameplay

i'm going to do an everyday settings 3dmark06 run tonite on vista x64, xp64, and xp 32bit

max motion blur? I don't think so..is that the little slider bar on the last tab?

Not at home so I can't check. I do have Fraps but not familiar with 'fps log'....guess it's in the setup some where just never saw that. I'll try it.

Yes dx10. I think AA was at 4x last time I played.

I'll try this when I get off work today

Yup 1920 x 1200. I LOVE this Acer G24. 50,000:1 c/r is awesome. Colors are so rich

so beautiful.. i ooze the pants with my 40 inch 15,000:1.. can't imagine 50,000!!!

and yes, motion blur is the slider

and im at work as well.. so i don't remember where the option is.. but it creates a wordpad document and tells you your maximum, average, and lowest fps

100_2934.jpg
OMG...my neck hurts just watching your bro in that pic. With that size screen you need to be back like 5 ft...lol

you get used to it :p

took me a good hour to re adjust to me moving my screen to my wall

its only temporarily on there.. i'm gonna be buying a 28 inch hanns g.. or 26 inch lg in the near future and putting it on another table in my room

imma get some nice gaming screen shots (both in game.. and from camera :)) when i get back home

and lol at my 780i sittin under my desk just on top of the sub woofer.. haha.. and my slipknot sig on my mini-fridge on the bottom right.. and ghetto top for my monster screen cleaner

i just got tracking number, it won't be here till friday :(

i guess that makes sense since tomorrow is a holiday

well that blows... u made the right choice though :) gtx 280's are freakin awesome

and i love that mine matches my mobo.. got a nice blue sticker.. to match the blue pcb of the mobo :p

haha i usually use google chrome... i just reformatted so i'm still downloading alot of software!!

lol false alarm :p

i've been going through alot of formatting since i'm going to run 3 versions of windows... 4 total installs...

160gb 7200 rpm - windows vista ultimate x64....
30gb ssd (just keeping it now :p) - windows xp x64 ... my benchmarking drive!!!!
30 gb 5400 rpm?- windows xp 32 bit - my drive i do all my torrenting from
320 gb - windows vista ultimate 64 again.... my gaming hdd!!!

why i have 2 with windows vista.. i really have no idea why.. i just do

and my 500gb external for all my downloaded junk and drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom