The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

frustrating night... it is not the correct windows xp install disc..

DARNIT... 3dmark postponed until i get my other disc back from a friend :(

booted at 3.8ghz for nothing right now?? oh well.. i'll just try to get 4.0ghz validated without turbo mode

I dont want to make my own oc thread so I will just spam yours nos!

I just got another E8500. This one is Q826A402....just booted up with same 4.5ghz 1.408v settings as my other e8500....

checked coretemp and my VID is 1.175! Yowzerz! Almost every single E8500 i've had has been 1.25V.

Also I am getting 78C load! WTF!!!! I hope this is just a bad mount....

*shuts down for a waterblock remount*

i do!

ffs I just remounted and am getting a few C better....but still about 74C full load. Oh well.

*edit* 4.65 seems stable so far at 1.408V.......trying more

so after trying to boot 4.0ghz last night.. my retarded windows install went bad and is now giving the the missing ntrl file... BASTAGES...... anywho.. my friends bringing my windows xp cd to me soon... thank god i'm off today...

so until then.. i am on the 700mhz celeron..

he just so happens to also have my windows vista disc...

so after trying to boot 4.0ghz last night.. my retarded windows install went bad and is now giving the the missing ntrl file... BASTAGES...... anywho.. my friends bringing my windows xp cd to me soon... thank god i'm off today...

so until then.. i am on the 700mhz celeron..

he just so happens to also have my windows vista disc...

weaksauce!!

i think i got a high VID Core i7, I'm seeing 4.0GHz OC's with only like 1.25, it takes me 1.37v

ya i also set mine to about 1.35v and it was booting... then froze up booting.. then when i restartd i got that ntrld bullcrap!!! my friend needs to get here like.. RIGHT NOW.. with my disc.. i want to oc

i'm playing with clock skews and loadline calibration right now... also messing with the uncore features (whatever the heck that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom