The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you really wanna see a pretty game, try out STALKER Clear Sky... if you can pull off Enhanced Full Dynamic Lighting and DX10 effects (i just can... about 45-50fps @ 1680x1050) it looks absolutely amazing... better than Crysis in Very High i daresay... even if you can pull that out, Enhanced Full Dynamic Lighting with DX9, or even just Full Dynamic Lighting + DX9 still look awesome and its not that GPU intensive (an 8800GT or a 3870 can bring acceptable rates at 1680x1050 with FDL and DX9)

mm mmm that means i can play 1920x1080 with some AA and fall in love!!!

time to see if i can get windows vista today and boot up crysis on very high as well

if you really wanna see a pretty game, try out STALKER Clear Sky... if you can pull off Enhanced Full Dynamic Lighting and DX10 effects (i just can... about 45-50fps @ 1680x1050) it looks absolutely amazing... better than Crysis in Very High i daresay... even if you can pull that out, Enhanced Full Dynamic Lighting with DX9, or even just Full Dynamic Lighting + DX9 still look awesome and its not that GPU intensive (an 8800GT or a 3870 can bring acceptable rates at 1680x1050 with FDL and DX9)

there is no way stalker is ugly as but no matter what anyoen can say ive played it its like an updated fear engine.

um nos i'm 100% sure you can max out crysis, if not then something's wrong.

no... he'll have a hard to pulling off decent rates in crysis on very high... even dual 280s are gettin choppy after 12x10... but maybe with a bit of OCing (read: chronic huge mega OCing) you can pull of about 30fps @ 1920x1080

um nos i'm 100% sure you can max out crysis, if not then something's wrong.

ya i can play my modded very high incredibly easy.. probably with 40fps now

but the actual very high.. not a chance in ****... maybe i'll pull off 20-25 average... that is why i want the third gtx 260.. to ensure crysis stability!! lol 30 fps!! WOWZERSSS hahaha

but i think with a 740core/1500 shader i think i might be close to 30 in dx10 very high.. just maybe.. i'll test that tonite.. seeing as i just got vista x64 today

oh it feels magical burning a dvd on 4 threads.. and having the other 4 threads for everything else :p

just awesome.. multi tasking at its finest

nosboost300's first sig on tech forums... EVAR
Mybannercopy.jpg

lol! crazy rig you had there nos! how many threads can you burn a dvd on with that?? 0.5?? lol

meh you can burn a DVD on 4 threads... i just burn one on 3 and a bit threads and can still do junk... plus its finished (converting 2 hours of video from XviD and burning) in under 15 minutes, so im not really too worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom